Monday, June 16, 2014

Welcome to Cypress Point Park Tampa


There is a nice little beach park on the extreme west end of Cypress Boulevard in Tampa. There is actually a beach with sand dunes. Those things you don't often see in Florida.


I was dropping off a fare at the office center near Reno and Cypress, and pulled in here to take a little nap. It was very quit and peaceful and I really don't know if I had ever been here before.


After a little nap, I even took a walk on the beach. I did notice some guys out fishing. The beach is not in the best of shape, but there is an awesome view of Tampa Bay. Bring a towel or blanket for the beach does have sea weed on it. The park is on the direct flight line to Tampa International Airport and they will fly overhead by only a few hundred feet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...