Monday, December 22, 2008

Easy Street

This guy's got it made in the shade. He hangs out around Dale mabry and Kennedy and I often see him "flying a sign" at Lois and Kennedy where the Time Saver store is. After he has made a few bucks, he goes into the Time Saver and gets a 12 pack of Natural Ice or a few quarts of Old English 800 depending on how well the take was that day.

He says the trick is to fly the sign real quick for about 10 minutes before the police can spot you. It seems you can do 10 days in jail for panhandling. I am not sure. Maybe somebody else knows more. What is wrong with a poor guy trying to make a few bucks?

I have often thought of doing that myself. Nancy would not get one dime of that money...The office called to day and said I had to make up a $50 shortage. 50 Bucks! That was going to be my Christmas money. I now have none...


MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

1 comment:

Tom Fasano said...

If you would contact me about what I'd offered you, you'd have more than $50 in your pocket. I hope to make your Christmas and New Year a very happy one. Call me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...