Saturday, December 20, 2008

Harpov or Karpov?

I was matched with the chess player Harpov on the gameknot.com site in a tournament I am playing. I don't know why, he has the highest rating on the site. He has even surpassed Cyrano as the top dog on Gameknot.

There is not a lot of information about this guy. He gives none on his info page other than he is from Sweden. Strange. Very strange.
I wonder if this guy is Anatoly Karpov and this is just a play on words. I doubt it.

If you want you can watch the progress of this game at this link as I eventually "crush him like an ant" as Kasparov said about Deep Blue.

1 comment:

Larry and Tom said...

Sorry Tim I never could get all of the openings and attack names to along with what I was supposed to do. Besides I would crush that stupid clock like a ant. UC157 Larry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...