Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

I tell people everyday of the year that a cab ride is cheaper than a DUI. Truer words were never spoken. In the cab business, we call this "Amateurs Night" because many people will be on the roads who are not used to driving during this hour, or driving intoxicated. I never recommend either.

On most New years Eve's I only see people getting arrested, don't see many wrecks but I am sure they occur. Have a great New Year. 2009 has got to be better than this stinky ass 2008 was!


DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!

1 comment:

King of New York Hacks said...

yeah , i took off that night not wanting to deal with the nonsense,and glad I did after hearing about it from the other drivers...amateur night nuff said,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...