Monday, December 15, 2008

Bush Shoe Throw Is Not Funny

Throwing a shoe at the President is not funny. In 1990 Ronald Reagan was attacked by a protester in Las Vegas who had a bitch with the former President. Watch the video. What was strange was the Secret Service let the asshole get that close. We cannot let people get to the president with shoes or guns. This is not funny.

What would have happened if the Iraqi journalist had thrown a shoe at Saddam Hussein when he was in power? You know the answer. When people are FREE they can heave shoes. The journalist said it was for all the widows and children dead. Was he referring to the millions killed by the former Iraqi leader? I wonder.

I have always thought it was a bad idea to try to ram democracy down the throat of PRIMITIVE people. It is like teaching pigs to sing. I am sorry. I meant no slight to the pork eating people of Islam. As Hollands rising political star Geert Wilders(their Obama) says he has got nothing against Muslims. He just hates Islam. ‘Islam is not a religion, it’s an ideology,’ says Wilders, a lanky Roman Catholic right-winger, ‘the ideology of a retarded culture.’

I hope the Secret Service beat the shit out of this guy and dumped him in an ally with brain damage.

1 comment:

marconeuro said...

Hi.
Sorry, but I don't agree. And I think that was funny, launch the shoes to Bush. I'm Italian, and as not American I can say that the Iraqi people are just trying to pull out the invader. And American killed probably a million of people only on this war. But anyway, I'm a game knot player, not as good as you, then probably not as smart. I'm really sorry that you're encountering problem at this moment. Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...